While talking to an Aunt of mine I was reminded that blogging can be an easy way to scrapbook/journal and keep family and friends updated all at the same time. This has inspired me to brush off this dusty key board and upload some pictures!
Funny story, I just finished writing the blurb above and then when I tried to upload some of our more recent pictures to write about our computer wouldn't accept the format that the pictures were in on the camera (although it has had no problem before) so sadly I have no pictures to show for my efforts, maybe next time!
Kaity's wedding was great! Mason and I had so much fun at my parents house for the week. Chris stayed in Reno studying and taking tests. Waving is one of Masons new favorite games the other day he sat in our living room for fifteen minutes looking at his hands while he opened and closed them. He is so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment