Sunday, October 25, 2009

Catching up






Mason, Kaity, and Alyssa walking on the beach at Fort Warden.



A Very cute picture of Mason once again on the beach walking with Kaity.



Mason and I at the beach. It was a Sunday afternoon after Kaity's wedding reception and it was a gorgeous fall day. The beach was wonderful.



Alyssa and Grandma Q at the end of our walk on the beach.



This is the lighthouse we were walking to. I think it is so beautiful.



5:30 am- Chris, Mason, and I are on our way to watch the Dawn Patrol.



These are the balloons that got the honor of doing the dawn patrol. There was music going and the different balloons would light up to go along with the song. Similar to the Klingler Christmas light show.



Mason and I after the Dawn Patrol finished. Mason was so tiered.



As we left all the balloons took off at once there were around 200 hot air balloons in the air. It was a fun morning. 

 
Chris at the White Coat Ceremony. I'm so proud of him!

 
This is our family portrait at the start of Med School. What will we look like by the end? 


A friend of ours makes the coolest cakes, like the one above. This was for her brothers birthday (he is the one on top of the cake about to be eaten by a monster gorilla). I can't even imagine putting this much work into a birthday cake but it only took her 3 hours or so. WOW!



We had to put Mason next to it so you could get an idea of how big it actually was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment